Reply to this topic
T
2017-08-09
people liked

help me pleasee...

N
2017-08-12
people liked

You mean the step by step daily routine?

i
2017-08-19
people liked

hi i'm Indy i'm 14 and i have moderate acne
i've been using thursday plantation products and im thinking of cutting out the moisturizer once my sunscreen is bought and seeing if my acne will gradually leave.
my current skincare routine is
Morning routine: wash(add toner to water before washing),pat dry(with clean towel),moisturize.
and my
Night routine: wash(add toner to water before washing) use exfoliant gloves,pat dry,moisturize,dot natural spot treatment onto exisiting pimples/acne.

My natural spot treatment is made using
crushed raw ginger
honey
ginger powder
water

now once my sunscreen has been bought just imagine my skincare routine without the moisturizer, i'm gonna see how it goes.

P
2018-06-21
people liked

AM- Wipe face gently with micellar water (I use La Roche posay Ultra for reactive skin)
Rinse with water (Avene thermal water)
Sebamed Clear face gel or Ceracolla gel OR Cerave cream (depending on the conditions)
Avene Ultra light mineral sunscreen SPF 50 or Anthelios tinted mineral sunscreen SPF 60

PM- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser
lactic acid toner 3 x week
Skinmedica retinol .25% 1x week
Cerave cream OR Stratia Liquid Gold

j
2018-07-26
people liked

1. Wash face with Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
2. I use Aczone (dapsone) Gel 7.5% as my spot treatment
3. Moisturize with Skinfood Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%
(I do this every morning and night)
(My face wash and moisturizer both have all 0’s under acne on the ingredients list)

Last edited: 2018-07-26 11:26

2018-09-14
people liked

I use Bourjois fresh cleansing gel, then Clarins toning lotion with iris (Or Etude House 10-in-1 House Wonder Pore Freshener), then clean & clear advantage spot control moisturizer, then possibly Clean & clear advantage spot treatment gel.
I'm currently working on finding the best products and wouldn't fully recommend all these!

It's recommended everyone find products in this pattern that work: Cleanser -> Toner -> Face masks -> serum -> moisturizer -> sun screen

s
2018-11-06
people liked

I wash my face with cold water, apply Noxema all over my face and message, use a wet washcloth and wipe it off then wash off you face again with cold water. Appy witch hazel and or moisturizer that you feel comfortable. If you apply too much and your face feels too sticky or cant breath, dab your face with a damp cloth until it feels a bit better :)

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.