Best cleanser sensitive/cystic acne prone skin?
Reply to this topic
H
2022-12-21
people liked

Cleansers are the most important product for skin care. It is always recommended to use a gentle cleanser for our skin that removes impurities, dirt , excess oil and makeup from our skin along with providing instant and lasting hydration to our skin. Utmost care has to be taken while choosing a skin cleansing products . Because some skin care products might not be suitable for our skin texture. For people with sensitive skin, it is better to use a clinically proven and dermatologist-recommended cleanser .

Last edited: 2024-04-20 00:29

S
2023-01-28
people liked

The whole product line for Starlight Skin products has ingredients that only rate as a "0" for acne. I use their cleanser for blemish prone skin and their entire line of serums and moisturizers.

S
2024-03-19
people liked

Cerave foaming facial cleanser, the green one ("for normal to oily skin") is the ONLY cleanser I've ever used that's been compatible with my severely acne prone skin. And clinique moisture surge is my only moisturizer. I will never change products again.

Appreciated the input thank you both. But I am grateful I found these products and can share them with utmost confidence . I am allergic to certain ingredients (still figuring out exactly what those are but the list has to be pretty long because SO many products over the years that have destroyed my skin after advertising to help it)

Best of luck and happy skin days ✨️

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.