Moisturizer for Hypersensitive Skin
Reply to this topic
L
2022-06-02
people liked

I currently have Skin Script aloe Moisturizer but there is something in it that doesn't agree with my skin & eyes. I'm allergic to so much unfortunately. All CeraVe & Vanicream products have not worked for me. I've tried and looked at Le Roche Posay but they either caused irritation or have fragrance.
Looking for a face moisturizer & mineral spf without the following (and I know it's a huge ask! )

Fragrance
All Oil including Squalane/squalene
Essential Oils
Niacinamide
Glycerin
Peptides
Herbs
Algae
Any waters that have scent (ex: Rose water or orange essence)
Menthol
Mandelic Acid
Vitamin C
Wax (ex:ozokerite)
Petroleum
excessive silicones

Last edited: 2022-06-02 16:21

M
2022-06-04
people liked

Try Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream it's good for sensitive skin !
Also Bioderma Photoderm Aquafluid, it's a chemical sunscreen but it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin.

Last edited: 2024-03-28 19:58

L
2022-06-05
people liked

I have, unfortunately I had a reaction to it and the mask. Something in their line idk what it was.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Mia44 said:
Try Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream it's good for sensitive skin !
Also Bioderma Photoderm Aquafluid, it's a chemical sunscreen but it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin.
Last edited: 2022-06-05 16:33

a
2022-06-05
people liked

Hi, you could try the La Roche Posay Toleriane Sensitive Fluide.

It has a couple ingredients I cannot use. – Ladyjskincare 2022-06-10
a
2022-06-30
people liked

The Inkey list - Omega Moisturizing Water Cream. I didn't break out. But i clean my face first with Cerave Foaming facial cleanser and then spray it with Avene water, then i put on the cream while my face is still wet so it doesn't get to "fat".

2022-07-10
people liked

Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion is clear on skincarisma but not on here. I personally haven't had issues with it.
Here, caprylic/caprylic triglyceride gets flagged, as well as beeswax (not sure if you are ok with non synthetic wax?).

Best of luck

b
2022-09-11
people liked

Okay, hear me out: raw Shea butter.
I have the same problem where I'm so sensitive and allergic to everything that nothing works! I finally got fed up and looked into making my own moisturizer, and in my research I found out that cator oil, jojoba oil, and Shea butter along with some others work as a noncomedogenic moisturizer. It won't physically add moisture to your skin, but at least it protects and nourishes what's there. Also, watch out for comedogenic oils that can be moisturizers but will clog your pores, like cocoa butter!

Jojoba and Shea Butter rank 2-3 on other websites – samanthanovotny 2022-11-28

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.