Your favorite cleansing foam/gel + the one you hate
Reply to this topic
2020-11-25
people liked

I am really interesting to know about the cleansing foam or gel you love using, as well as the one you immediately threw to the trash bin!
This would help to save money next time!

My personal options as per today:
LOVED ONE: IUNIK Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_ebf6503925.html
(wonderful composition and low PH)
HATED ONE: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_d831329097.html
(not gentle at all, made my face looking as dry apricot within just 1 min!)

l
2020-12-20
people liked

I’ve been using cerave hydrating cleanser. I wanted to try it because of the ceramides . I just finished off a sample of curel ceramide face milk and wash and I was Astonished by the results so I thought ceramides were the way to go. I couldn’t find the curel face milk and face wash so (if anyone has info on that let me know) I got cerave instead. my redness/inflammation has gone down significantly. Days I forget to wear sunscreen this is a lifesaver to use in my night routine since I’m more red than usual. I have hyperpigmentation but it doesn’t diminish the look of those spots. Once I forgot to use moisturizer after washing my face because I was in a hurry and god was that a huge mistake! My skin was so dry and tight. I’m not sure if this fully cleanses my skin so I do double cleanse with micellar water before using this. I massage this on my face for AT LEAST 2 minutes to get the formula working and I rinse very well because if I don’t I feel a slimy residue then my face is too oily after I put on moisturizer. I don’t have acne on my face daily but I get cystic acne flare ups when I’m on my period, my skin is sensitive to most things, my skin is typically dry so if you don’t have skin in the condition like I do I would disregard my experience

Last edited: 2020-12-20 15:38

K
2020-12-25
people liked

Cleansers:
1. Farmacy Clean Bee Cleanser
2. Neutrogena Acne Proofing Gel Cleanser
3. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
4. Sephora AMA Clean Skin Gel (Cleanse + Tone)
5. Clean Biotic PH-balanced Yogurt Cleanser with Chlorophyll

Toners:
1. Pixi Rose Tonic
2. Mamonde Rose Water Toner
3. Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel Toner
4. Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
5. Dickinsons Hydrating Toner With Rosewater

Serums:
1. Elemis Superfood Hydration Juice
2. Mudmasky Aftermask Vitamin Serum
3. Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum
4. Lunar Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum
5. Innisfree Intensive Hydrating Serum with Green Tea
6. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum

Moisturizers:
1. Belief Hungarian Water Essence
2. Mamaearth Natural Radiance Day Cream
3. Farmacy Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer
4. Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Even Skintone Moisurizer

DISCLAIMER: All ingredients in the products listed are 0 for irritants as well as acne breakouts it took many hours of research to have found this many products that are this amazing for your skin!

Last edited: 2020-12-25 17:47

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.