Makeup for acne
Reply to this topic
A
2020-06-21
people liked

Do you know any good oil free, non comedogenic foundation and concealer for acne-prone skin?

n
2020-06-23
people liked

Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation by Shiseido Ginza Tokyo - Oil free, Broad Spectrum SPF30. It's liquid foundation and looks natural on my face. It doesn't cause any acne. $47
Silk Screen Refining Powder Foundation by Origins - It's pressed powder foundation and the coverage is good for pressed powder. Very easy to apply. I don't have any acne problem when I wear it. $32
Refreshing Silky Powder by Zeesea (X the British Museum) - It's a much cheaper brand. I use it daily when I want to brush the pressed powder. It can also be pressed on face with cosmetic cushion. $26 It's often on sale. Keep an eye on its site.

M
2020-06-24
people liked

I have very acne-prone oily skin, and my favorite foundation and concealer of all the ones I've tried are Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation ($44), and Too Faced Born this Way concealer ($30). Both are liquid, full-coverage, and have no acne-causing ingredients in them. Both also are long-wearing (lasts from an 8-5 work day for me without separating). The charlotte tilbury also layers well over skincare products (some other foundations get patchy when you try to apply them over creams and etc...), and has a really nice, silky finish.
I also really love the liquid foundation Jouer makes (about $34), as well as the Marc Jacobs full coverage foundation concentrate (it's the most full-coverage foundation I've tried, and right now it's on sale for $28 on Sephora) though those both have dimethicone in them. YSL All Hours foundation ($54) is beautiful and glowy also, but is better for normal-dry skin and has alcohol in it, I believe.

L
2020-07-05
people liked

YES YES YES I do!!!!!!! I have struggled with sensitive skin since high school. If there are irritants or fragrances I break out very easily. I was using Neutrogena for the longest time but found that the coverage was too light, and it doesn't build. Then I tried Covergirl, Revlon, Makeup from Ulta by names I couldn't pronounce... Long story short... you can reach me at... wwDOUBLEu dot (MYusernamehere) + graphy.com to get a hold of me!

AND I just ready the other posts... This foundation is $20, primer $10, AND they make shampoo, cleansers, Men's products, household products... You have to check it out for yourself! I am trying not to advertise, so shoot me a text!

Last edited: 2020-07-05 14:27

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.