Anti-acne Skincare Updated 2020
Reply to this topic
2020-05-10
people liked

1 Make up remover - Garnier/ Nivea Miscellar Water
2 Exfoliator - The Body Shop Drops of Youth Peel (Once or Twice a week)
3 Facial Wash - Human Heart Nature Pollution Defense Cleanser/ Safeguard Pink or White
4 Toner - Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
5 Mask (Once or twice a week) Megan Black peel Mask / Bentonite Clay
6 Essence - CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
7 Serum - NeutriHerbs Vitamin C serum/ NeutriHerbs Retinol Serum
ORIGINS Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb
8 Moisturizer - Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Moisturizer
9 Eye Cream - none atm
10 Sunblock - COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream/ QuickFx Sunblock
11 Lip Care - Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

I rarely use some of these products because life's busy and I don't use a lot of makeup so my everyday routine: Cleanser - Toner - Moisturizer - Sunblock

These are my suggested products that may work for you to lessen your acne.

#LessIsMore

b
2020-06-03
people liked

Paeonol is the main active ingredient of Peony Bark Extract acting as a MAO-A and MAO-B inhibitor (IC50 values of 54.6 μM and 42.5 μM, respectively). It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-oxidation, anti-free radical and bacteriostatic properties. It can also improve skin tone and eliminate wrinkles. It can be used in skin care products and washing chemicals.

2021-10-11
people liked

Simplify your acne problem, by dividing the problem in to sub-problems and targeting those sub-problems. Every individual is unique and never carries all the problems related to acne, they why would you treat yourself with generic acne products. Check ishonest sebum control series and you'll identify which sub-problems you need to treat yourself with. ishonest breaks the acne problem in to following constituents

Acne Scars
Blackheads
Cleanse Sebum
Pores
Prevent Acne
Redness
Terminate Acne
Last edited: 2024-03-28 23:50

2021-11-05
people liked

Have you tried these? I've been a very long term acne survivor. It runs in my family. And this is my new found savior.

Last edited: 2024-03-28 23:50

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.