Makeup wipes
Reply to this topic
C
2020-03-04
people liked

Looking for best 0 acne rating makeup remover wipes

Have you tried the Neutrogena ones? Maybe they have 0 acne, but if they have just 1 on the acne side.. its fine? – Ange A 2020-03-07
Hey, girl. Makeup wipes are actually so bad your skin in form of dragging your skin. Instead you should use micellar water, where I would recommend the: "Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Sensitive Sk – skincare-joe 2020-04-27
J
2020-03-25
people liked

Micellar water. It’s incredible at removing dirt, makeup, and impurities(without stripping the skin or breaking you out),along with a plethora of other skincare benefits. You can buy it bottled or in wipes, high end or drugstore. In my 7 years of using micellar water, I’ve found these to be the best for my acne prone, hormonal, oily, sensation skin: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water, BURT'S BEES Micellar Cleansing Towelettes, BURT'S BEES Micellar Cleansing Water with coconut & lotus water, and BURT'S BEES Micellar Toning Water With Rose Water. Just apply the bottled micellar water with flat cotton pads. I hope this helps!:)

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.