Looking for something with ceramides!
Reply to this topic
n
2019-11-29
people liked

Hello! I have sensitive skin, and now in winter it's hard for me to keep her in good condition despite the fact I have diverse skincare. I think about something with ceramides, long time ago I have one product with them and this is lovely ingredient. Do you recommended any product (especially serum/lotion/essence) with ceramides, with maximum price around 25-27 $? Willingly from Asian market, possible to order on ebay. I want something more natural, without silicones. So far I found Matsuyama Hadauru Moisturizing Infusion Balancing and If I can't find something different, probably I order this one.

Last edited: 2019-11-29 02:38

C
2019-12-14
people liked

In my experience, the StratiaSkin liquid gold moisturizer is just as repairing as the expensive DJ Ceramidin products. I think that may qualify as a “more natural” product. A little went a long way on my face so I never die the 30day subscription, i did the 60 or 90day one.

I haven’t tried it out but I have heard the Mizon Intensive Barrier Cream is really really good. It has ceramides and egf I think. It may not fit your personal tastes as much but i thought it’d be a good idea to mention it since it’s a few dollars less

Last edited: 2019-12-14 15:10

2019-12-18
people liked

Ceramides are a favorite ingredient of mine as well! They’re also essential for me to have in my skin products because of my eczema. I think I have some recommendations for you! I’m sure you already know about CeraVe, they include ceramides in all of their numerous products. Great line for sensitive skin too as there is no fragrance in any of their products.

Some other ceramide products that I love are -

Ceracolla Perfect Gel - a Japanese product. Fragrance free, free of any plant extracts or essential oils that might irritate sensitive skin. As the name implies, it is a thick, watery gel that sinks into the skin and does not leave a greasy feeling. I find this product too light to use on its own (especially during the winter) but it is great when layered under a thicker moisturizer. It does leave a bit of a film and though the film can’t be felt on the skin it does pill when rubbed so I wouldn’t use this product under makeup. I got this product off of amazon and it took a while, about a month, for it to get to me in the US.

Ceracolla Skin Lotion Moist - Another product from Ceracolla. Fragrance, plant extract, essential oil free. While it’s labeled a “lotion”, Japanese “lotions” are often closer in consistency and meant to be used like a Western style toner. The consistency is thin and watery. It is definitely not meant to be used on its own but as a first step after cleansing. It is fantastic layered under thicker moisturizers. Does not pill like the Ceracolla gel can do it can be worn under makeup with no issues.

Aveeno Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream - A fantastic, thick body moisturizer for the wintertime. It forms a film on the skin that lasts throughout the day. I find it lasts longer than my usual CeraVe cream so I often use it in particularly dry places or places where cream usually rubs off easily. I use it when I get out of the shower. Fragrance free and contains colloidal oatmeal which can be great at calming sensitive, irritated skin.

AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion + Ceramides - A version of the ever popular AmLactin that contains ceramides. AmLactin products contain an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), lactic acid, as their star ingredient. AHAs help to exfoliate the top layer of dead skin. AmLactin is often used to treat keratosis pilaris (aka “chicken skin”) because of its ability to exfoliate. I really like this version with the ceramides. This lotion will make your skin feel sooooo soft thanks to the lactic acid and ceramide action. It’s great for use on crusty, flaky skin but don’t use it on any broken, itchy skin or it could be irritating. Fragrance free. Inexpensive and available in any US drugstore.

TiZO Photoceuticle SPF 40 Tinted - My everyday sunscreen. I’ve spent so long looking for my holy grail sunscreen and I finally found it. It’s a Zinc Oxide only sunscreen, so I know I’m getting complete coverage from both UVA1 and UVA2 rays, there is absolutely NO white cast and it feels like velvet on the skin. It has ceramides and antioxidants. Absolutely fragrance, plant extract and essential oil free. The consistency is a bit like a makeup primer. It is a bit pricey but imo a good sunscreen is worth splurging on.

CeraVe Healing Ointment - I know mentioned the entire CeraVe brand above but I just wanted to give a special shoutout to this miracle product because it’s really that amazing. As implied by the name, it’s a thick ointment pretty much identical to Vaseline in consistency. I use it on my lips and on any dry patches before I go to bed.

Phytoceramides - This is a kind of supplement containing plant ceramides usually derived from rice or wheat. I’m not one to pop supplements without a least some research backing their efficacy and there are actually a few studies demonstrating that taking phytoceramides internally can essentially help improve skin dryness in people with skin disease like eczema. I’ve been taking them for about a month and my skin is significantly less dry which is really a mirickr given that it’s th middle of winter where I am. I highly recommend that anyone with eczema or other kinds of dry, sensitive skin issues consider giving phytoceramides a try!

Ok whew, that was long. I had more to say about ceramides than I though! Hope there aren’t too many typos in this post...And hopfully you find this post was helpful. I’m eager to read about the ceramide products others have to recommend.

TiZO Photoceuticle SPF 40 Tinted: http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_894b506788.html – kristenEU 2020-05-14
2020-03-13
people liked

CoinsCapture is your best source for <a href="https://conscapture.com/"> live cryptocurrency chart</a> and <a href="https://conscapture.com/"> real time cryptocurrency price</a> and trades.

Last edited: 2020-03-13 16:58

j
2020-04-26
people liked

Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream is GREAT for sensitive skin and has encapsulated ceramides! Illiyoon is a great brand for sensitive skin and it has no fragrance/no pore-clogging ingredients. It’s $22 on YesStyle for 200 ml, but you can find it for even cheaper on other sites like amazon or eBay ($14-16)

Last edited: 2020-04-26 03:11

H
2020-06-10
people liked

Try Cerave facial moisturizing lotion. It works so goood on my skin and it also contains ceramide!

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.